Stratti is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that manages networks, computer systems & vendors for our business clients throughout the US. The Technology Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of all Infrastructure Upgrades, installations, Cabling, and Networking projects. This includes directly managing the project technicians and engineers along with managing the client’s expectations and ongoing communication throughout the project completion. In addition, this position is also responsible for providing leadership to the project team’s technical staff, interfacing with engineering on customer impacting enhancements and fixes, and improving staff development. The successful candidate will also have the responsibility of leading efforts in designing and implementing quality technical project services, best practices, and methodologies to ensure client satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Technology Project Manager position is the key contributor in the success of client satisfaction and efficiency of our technical project teams. This is achieved by hosting on-going meetings with the technical project teams, refining processes to improve service delivery, monitoring & managing key business metrics, and managing the development of the professional services team’s skillsets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Lead efforts to develop overall Technical Project Service strategies, objectives and metrics which focusing on improving efficiency and automation.
- Perform necessary client site visits prior to the project commencing to ensure all necessary data is gathered along with the essential site visits during the project phases to ensure deliverables and client satisfaction are being met.
- Set client expectations thru developed roadmaps showing project phases and implementation time frames while ensuring proper client communication remains thru client acknowledged completion of the projects.
- Drive the highest levels of performance from each team member thru coaching, training and performance metrics.
- Escalation point for technical project support issues.
- Ability to improve service delivery and participate in improving project offerings.
- Improve process for management reporting of project status
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and organizational skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills including group presentations, group facilitation, personal coaching and customer communications.
- Ability to collaborate, establish and maintain credible and influential relationships at all levels.
- The ability to routinely multitask from the tactical to the strategic activities in a fast paced technical environment.
- Additional Duties as required
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Microsoft Project
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Network and System Documentation
- IT experience or A+ certification desirable
- Regular Full-time Salary/Pay: Commensurate with experience
- Full benefit package included.
Email your Cover letter, Resume, and Three (3) work references to