The purpose of the Marketing Representative position is to support the ongoing initiatives and daily functions of the Marketing Department that include, but are not limited to: marketing materials, communications, events, and administrative tasks.
This person should be highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for advancing the customer experience through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing and advertising efforts.
The Marketing Representative position is charged with accelerating the expansion and the use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. There is a requirement to work independently as well as collaboratively with the management team to see the marketing initiatives to success.
- Contribute to the development of an annual marketing plan
- The development and growth of identified campaigns
- Provide oversight and execution of all marketing initiatives including copy and design development
- Provide, develop and schedule social media, website, and blogging, including original content and design
- An eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency
- A knack for creativity and the ability to push the envelope with copy and design
- An understanding of social media platforms and digital marketing principles
- Strong storytelling and writing skills including the ability to understand POVs and to be able to write to an audience
- The ability to take initiative and clearly articulate your opinions and positions
- The willingness to try something, fail, and try again
- Some experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years of designer/marketing experience
- Competitive pay
- Full benefit package included
- Full on the job training & support
- Fun working environment and culture
Email your Cover letter, Resume, and Three (3) work references to