We are seeking an outgoing and friendly individual to join our upbeat, positive, national IT service team as a Help Desk Dispatcher!
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Are you the type of person who enjoys conversation? ….then this could be the job for you!
The Help Desk Dispatcher is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service assistance through daily dispatch of service requests. This entails greeting customers, answering calls, creating tickets and distributing them accordingly while providing an overall welcoming environment. Only local candidates need apply.
Essential Dues and Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Triage service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer call.
- Schedule resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal including escalating, reassigning, changing status as needed.
- Ensure tickets are efficiently assigned by monitoring technician schedules for availability.
- Communicate with customers as required; keeping them informed of ticket progress and any scheduling changes.
- The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- OUTGOING and FRIENDLY Communication skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care are a MUST!
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness
- Typing skills are necessary
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Must live within 30 miles radius of Chico, CA.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years of receptionist, call center, dispatch or similar experience required.
- IT experience, preferred.