We are seeking motivated individuals to join our national MSP support team. We are looking for a person who is ambitious, curious, quick to learn, self-starter, courteous, tactful, and has a passion for IT. Our approach is to hire for attitude and train for aptitude. If you can demonstrate you have the required qualities above, and you have an understanding of business desktop technologies including: Windows 10, printers, local networks, and vendor specific hardware and software, then send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First line of support for incoming customer support calls and in-house service requests
- Effective communication with Dispatch on service tickets.;
- Performs basic network and workstation administration and troubleshooting tasks
- Acts as the single point of contact to the customer for device outages and performance issues during their shift.
- Monitors alert systems and take appropriate action as per guidelines.
- Ability to understand the various messages that may show up in an event log
- Escalate service requests requiring enhanced response.
- Maintains compliance with IT controls and processes.
- Excellent customer service skills (courteous, tactful, and professional demeanor).
- Works well in a team structure and under general supervision
- Proficiency in MS productivity applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Windows 10 trouble-shooting knowledge.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Live within 20 miles from Chico, Ca
- Two (2) years of experience in similar IT positions. Certifications and education (A+, CCNA, etc..) may be substituted for experience
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Windows workstation technologies
- Active Directory and GPO
- Network Monitoring and Reporting
- Network and System Documentation
- $16.00 - $19.00 depending on experience
- Full benefit package included.
Email your Cover letter, Resume, and Three (3) work references to