We are looking for a motivated professional to join our team as a Client Account Manager. You will be representing the company by maintaining the company's existing relationships with clients ensuring effective communication and customer satisfaction. In addition, you are the first point of contact for strategic IT planning and sales with these clients. The Account Manager will be helping to improve Stratti's Managed Services market share, as well as generating increased revenue within our managed client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately represent Stratti's Managed Services offerings to existing clients
- Assumes full responsibly for the overall health of the account
- Sign-up additional Managed Service offerings
- Maintains accurate client information within Stratti's CRM tool
- Diligently follow-up on Services leads provided through Stratti's team members and marketing efforts
- Works with techs in the field on day to day sales needs
- Assists with project management for timely, on budget completion of project
- Checks in on a regular basis on the overall health of the account (QBR)
- Assists client with long range IT planning
- Works with client on looking to the future of their business from the technology
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, Backup-EZ proposals, and other service level agreements
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of Stratti
- Meet agreed upon quarterly sales goals
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the staff member assigned to this job.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Attend and participate in weekly Marketing meetings
- Manage and complete opportunities through internal process and tracking systems
- Keep current on sales certifications for Stratti product offerings
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally with Stratti’s internal teams and partner organizations
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to manage customer relationships and expectations
- Participate in ongoing sales training and client services meetings
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial sales requiring a self-motivated approach
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business to business sales required
- Basic knowledge of IT Hardware and software preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Confident, reliable and driven to succeed
We are an I.T. Services Company founded in 1995 run entrepreneurially by I.T. Service Engineers, so we understand the job and what it takes. As a fast-growing organization with aggressive growth targets we offer the following:
- An organization where you will be immersed in an IT Consulting Practice, where you will gain valuable “breadth” and “depth” experience.
- Upside growth and opportunities – a place to be recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
- Competitive Compensation Plan, including commissions.
- Benefit Program, including medical, dental, and 401K Plan.
- Mileage and phone allowance.
Email your Cover letter, Resume, and Three (3) work references to