Level - 2 Support Technician:
We are seeking motivated individuals to join our MSP support team. A successful candidate will have a track record of understanding in business desktop and server technologies that must include: Windows 10 workstations, Windows 2016 servers, advanced networking, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Installation, administration , and maintenance of production servers and applications.
- Perform support of network routing, VLANs, Windows server, and Windows 10 administration and troubleshooting tasks
- Act as an escalation point for national customer device outages and performance issues.
- Monitors alert systems and take appropriate action as per guidelines.
- Ability to use various messages in an event log to affect repairs.
- Receive escalated service requests requiring enhanced response.
- Supports level 1 technicians during escalations.
- Member of the Installations team
- Member of the after hours support team
- Four (4) years of experience in similar MSP positions.
- History of network and firewall administration (Cisco, Sophos, Sonicwall).
- Strong network, server and workstation trouble-shooting knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills (courteous, tactful, and professional demeanor).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to groups.
- Reliable work ethic.
- Live within 20 miles from Chico, Ca
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- ConnectWise Automate
- Active Directory and GPO
- SQL administration
- Network Documentation (Visio)
- Competitive pay
- Full benefit package included.
Email your Cover letter, Resume, and Three (3) work references to resume@Stratti.com